The radiology department should prepare the requirements of COVID-19 imaging examination workflows, including but not limited to:
- set up a special waiting area and examination room for COVID-19 patients
- require all radiologist, technologists and nurses to master skills of prevention of COVID-19 infection
- formulate emergency CT examination specifications, procedures and disinfection measures for patients with suspected COVID-19
- require self-protection measures for all radiologists, technologists and nurses
- regulate disposal of waste protective equipment
It should emphasized that in order to prevent cross-infection, hospitals should clearly divide the polluted area, semi-polluted area, and clean area according to the requirements of nosocomial infection control, and set up independent inspection area.