Present scenario in stem cell therapy
Following types of stem cell therapy is possible in present scenario
- Allogeneic stem cell therapy: matched or unmatched
- Syngeneic stem cell transplant: identical twin
- Autologous stem cell transplant
- Cor blood stem cell transplantation
- Nonmyeloablative stem cell transplant
However stem cell therapy has some inherent complication such as infection, regiment, toxicity, carcinogenicity, immune deficiency and mortality due to co-occurrence of complication.