Eating and drinking
Never let your child eat or drink grapefruit or grapefruit juice. This includes any fruit related grapefruit, such as pomelo and any mixed fruit juices containing grapefruit juice. Grapefruit juice can interact with some transplant medications, in particular raising the levels of immunosuppressants in the blood. Never let your child drink unpasteurized milk products or untreated water as they can have infections that may be more harmful to your child because their immune system is decreased.