URINE

Water faucet

 

CHEMICAL COMPOSITION

Water accounts for about 95% of urine volume; the remaining 5% consists of solutes. The largest component of urine by weigh, apart from water, is urea, which is derived from normal breakdown of amino acids. Other nitrogenous wastes in urine include uric acid (an end product of nucleic acid metabolism) and creatinine (a metabolite of creatine phosphate, which stores energy for the regeneration of ATP and is found in large amounts in skeletal muscle tissue)

Normal solute constituents of urine, in order of decreasing  concentration, are urea, Na+, K+,PO4 3-, SO4 2-, creatinin and uric acid. Much smaller but highly variable amounts of Ca2+, Mg2+ and HCO3- are also present in urine,

Unusually high concentrations of any solute, or the presence of abnormal substances such as blood proteins, white blood cells or bile pigments, may indicate pathology.

Advertisements

About azaleaazelia

A nice person... :)
This entry was posted in Tak Berkategori. Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to URINE

  1. Cureandjoy says:

    Quite interesting information , thanks for sharing 👍

    Liked by 1 person

  2. I just stumbled on you blog and saw this. It reminded me of an ongoing curiosity I have so I will ask. If this is not appropriate, I understand – just delete the comment. Occasionally, my wife has peed on me and I have drank it. This was surprisingly erotic. My concern in continuing is that I know the unwanted or unused things that we eat and drink are discarded in our urine. My wife takes several medication daily. Would I be ingesting them by drinking her pee?

    Like

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s