L I F E

20161006_192817

Poem-Life

to my son  in heaven… we always love you… Allah loves you too…

Advertisements

About azaleaazelia

A nice person... :)
This entry was posted in Tak Berkategori. Bookmark the permalink.

34 Responses to L I F E

1. zaroffpoetry says:

Excellent loving feelings purveyed.i’m sorry for your loss but hope the power of verse will help with the healing process over time. these trials and errors in life are turbulent ones we attempt to endure.

Liked by 5 people

2. exoticnita54 says:

Liked by 4 people

3. Harbans says:

Life is a journey from birth till death and during the intervening period, we face good and bad times. We are constrained to face every opportunities with aplomb. If there are no hard times, there are no practical experiences at all. By facing hard times only we learn so much presently to make it applicable for our future.

Thanks sharing an excellent poem by SANT MOTHER TERESA. .

Liked by 4 people

4. jyo says:

Sorry for your loss but an AWESOME post👏

5. tmezpoetry says:

Beautiful tribute to your son. The poem is powerful.

6. Dr Bob Rich says:

Thank you for visiting my blog Bobbing Around, and for that poem by Mother Teresa.
    A mother’s love is endless.

7. Miss A says:

Sorry for your loss. Beautiful words.

8. Thank You for this beautiful post. I am so sorry for Your loss. ❤️

9. Beth Lapin says:

Sorry about your loss and thank you for finding a ray of hope.
    Beth

Liked by 2 people

10. I think we all need to be reminded of this regularly!

Liked by 3 people

11. Sarah says:

I’m sorry for your loss. Thank you for sharing his beautiful picture, and the powerful poem. ❤

12. Reblogged this on By the Mighty Mumford and commented:
    MOTHER TERESA KNEW ABOUT GIVING LIFE! I LOVE THIS CLASSIC STYLE AND THE IDEAS PRESENTED.

Liked by 1 person

13. B. says:

Sorry for your sorrow….
    And I admire you for your strength at carrying it… 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Liked by 2 people

14. I am so sorry for your loss. This absolutely heartbreaking and I completely understand about this kind of loss. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Liked by 2 people

15. Thank you for this moment of peace today. I pray that this wisdom will bring you some peace as well.

16. Diana says:

Sending love xx

Liked by 2 people

17. Bless you at this time of loss and thanks for the post which is profound.

Liked by 2 people

18. Oh my God! My meditation teacher and mentor used to read this all the time but he did not know who the author was. This poem brought back wonderful memories of when he was still with us. Thank you.

19. MOMENTS says:

Very nice and informative blog. Love Mother Theresa’s poem. I will keep following your posts. By the way, thank you so much for stopping by my blog. You have made me very happy.

Liked by 2 people

20. A powerful tribute to your son. Blessings.

21. JC says:

Thank you so much for visiting my site and liking my post…jc

22. Crystal says:

Beautiful and true.

23. JC says:

Thanks for visiting my site… jc

24. Geet says:

Inspiring quote…

Liked by 1 person

25. I am sorry for your loss and have lost twice myself. Thank you for sharing this beautiful tribute.

Liked by 1 person

26. gc says:

As we all know by now Word Press Weekly and Daily Prompts are a thing of the past. I have a site “Weekly Prompts” which offers you a new platform to present your creative endeavors. Drop by anytime and inspect the site for yourself. Hope to see you there soon. Enjoy the day. 🙂

27. ❤ for your son ❤ for you ❤

Liked by 2 people

28. I found this when re-reading this book, and wondered if it would be of use to you… your son must have been one of those great souls who show up to help those they love find their wisdom and strength… go well, with warm wishes,
    ‘A certain percentage of those who have survived near-death experiences speak of a common insight which afforded a glimpse of life’s basic lesson plan. We are all here for a single purpose: to grow in wisdom and to learn to love better.
    We can do this through losing as well as through winning, by having and by not having, by succeeding or by failing. All we need to do is to show up open-hearted for class. So fulfilling life’s purpose may depend more on how we play than what we are dealt’…
    Kitchen Table Wisdom by Rachel Naomi Remen

29. Nancy Ruegg says:

That photo of a baby in utero is riveting–a miracle right before our eyes. And that poem by Mother Teresa pointedly highlights where our attention and priorities should be in life. Kudos, Azalea, for putting together two components that support each other perfectly!

Liked by 1 person